0,recommended Playlist=video Details.recommended Video Playlist
However, alcohol can dissolve the internal adhesives, so he doesn't recommend non-professionals take the risk.
Therefore the first action we should take is to Do not try to operate the device. After having removed the battery we have to get rid of all the water in the device.
In case it fell into salt water, soup or beverage we have to remove salt or sugar too to avoid later corrosion or short circuits.
It may take anywhere from a day to a week to fully dry, depending on the amount of moisture. As long as the battery is out, it won't corrode." A dehumidifier can also help speed things along.
Gently remove any rice remnants with a can of compressed air before replacing the phone's battery and softly calling its name.